BlessedX2

BLESSEDX2







Monday, January 10, 2011

This and That

This is definetly a day I needed to be off. After no sleep all weekend because of a sick child I needed to sleep in and catch up. Craig made it home from Nashville about 2 hrs behind schedule because of the weather. I ended up spending 2 hours yesterday morning at Pro Med with Pate for them to tell me exactly what I knew they would, VIRAL. Nothing we can give her, it will just run its course. Ugggg. When she wasnt on tylenol she ran 103 all weekend. I convinced myself she had the flu so I took her in. Of course she wakes up this morning bouncing off the walls , no fever, and ready to go play in the 1/2 inch of snow we got.
After going to a friends house for a Christmas party I decided I was ready for a change, with my house that is. I have been wanting to do something different for a while I just needed a little advise and a push to get started. So, while Craig was out of town I decided to start with paint. btw, he had no idea I was doing any of this. I repainted my kitchen and living room. I love how it all turned out. Now, I just have to start little by little buying the new things I am wanting for the house and it will be a finished project, for the next few years anyway. :0)
I am including some pics of the kitchen before, in the process and after and also some snow day pics. My mom and brother started on the living room while I was at school Friday so I didnt get a before pic of it.  Pate was the only one wanting to go out in the snow so thats all the pics I have. Craig did just take the kids sleeding so I could have some quiet time and tredmill time. I am in desperate need of both of those.
before

before, notice the brown trim


after the paint but before the painted trim


Finished project. The trim made such a difference.




Living room went from a burnt orange/red color to this.

Next project is paint the wall unit black.
My little snow bunny.



1 comment: