BlessedX2

BLESSEDX2







Sunday, January 16, 2011

Adult Night and Redecorating

We dont get many chances to go out without kids, which is ok, but I do like maybe once a month having an adult night out. We went to eat with Tara and Richie at Fuji's (yum!) and then to Mojo's to listen to Wingnut. It was more like a Greenwood reunion. I think literally half the town was there. They had a great turn out. It was great to see some friends that I havent seen in a while and to just have adult conversation.
Also, while JT was practing today the mom's ran over to Target and Kirklands. I bought a few things for the house I am really excited about. It will be little at a time but it is slowly coming together. When I get them up and together I will post some pics when I am all finished.  For now, here is a few pics from last night.
Me and Hubby
My sweet friend Tara and I

1 comment: