BlessedX2

BLESSEDX2







Sunday, January 30, 2011

Not as young as I used to be

We went out last night with a fun group of friends. We started out at Fuji's with the Thib's, Harpers, Henson's and Whittington's. Great food and lots of laughs. We later met up with the Franklin's and listened to people sing karokee. Its always fun when you are the sober one watching all the drunk people that think they can really sing. Ecspecially the 70 yr old lady. She was DEAD serious, but poor thing didnt do anything but scream into the microphone. We had a great time but before we knew it it was 1:20 AM!!! AM hasnt seen the sight of these eyes in years. I am really feeling the lack of sleep today. I am definetly not as young as I used to be. Not something I could do every weekend but was definetly a great night I wouldn't trade for anything. You only live once and I love every chance I get these days with our friends to make unforgetable memories.  Here is one pic we managed to get at the begining of the night. I wish everyone could have been in it. There's always next time!!

2 comments:

  1. Amateur!! The night was young!! (just kidding)...Glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's funny Leslie bc when we were driving back through town I thought of u And almost texted u and said "guess who's up"!!! I knew u were just getting started. Lol

    ReplyDelete