BlessedX2

BLESSEDX2







Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Snow/ice day

I was pleasantly surprised to get the phone call this morning that school was out. After the last snow day and craziness at school I just knew we would try to go. Im glad FS got out of school today too so we could all be home together. Doesn't look like I will be running outside any time soon :0(. Treadmill will have to do. I did get in 5 miles yesterday and it felt great. I felt like I could have went farther but needed to get home for Jonesy's basketball game. Ok, Craig is the organizer in the family. Last time we were home he cleaned out the medicine cabinet and the tupperware cabinet. Today he has already started on the bathroom cabinets that need it BAD. Im glad he enjoys this torture bc I sure don't. I am getting the snuggle time on the couch with the kids. Nothing is happening outside right now, wondering if this is all we are gonna get after all that hype. I think I will wash sheets today, get a run in on the treadmill and maybe try to run to school and get my grade book so I can get some grades in. Hopefully we will get some snow so the kids can get out and have some fun.

1 comment:

  1. Send Craig over to unpack the rest of my boxes and organize this place!!!

    ReplyDelete