BlessedX2

BLESSEDX2







Sunday, February 20, 2011

Busy weekend

Baseball has officially taken over our lives. Craig and JT both had practice Sat and Sun this weekend. Today JTs lasted from 1:30-6:00!!! I have to say they did take about a 45 minute break and grill hotdogs and play a little basketball. Just a few games left with basketball and I cant say I'm too dissapointed. Basketball is just not our thing in the Jones house. Its a take it or leave it kindof game. I got a run/walk in yesterday which was wonderful and hoping for a few pretty days this week. Next month starts all the 5k/10k races again. Im really looking forward to that. Its seems easier to get out there on the days I want to be lazy if I know I am doing it to train for a goal.
I feel like Im leaving alot out today but Im tired, its been a long day and Im ready to get in my "biscuit" (my bed). I saw a quote on facebook this week that said "why be friends with someone that makes you an option and not a priority". It made me think about my life and thank God I have the friends I do. What a sad and lonely life that could be. Here's a few pics I took with my phone today out at the field.
Hotdog Break

Theses may be the most onery bunch of boys!


A great group of siblings that play GREAT together.

No comments:

Post a Comment