BlessedX2

BLESSEDX2







Friday, February 4, 2011

Enough already

Ok, I love a snow day or two but ENOUGH ALREADY!!! I really wanted to get out and do some things today but........ P/T conferences went great last night. I have the best class this year which also equals great parents. Makes for a good night. Wed night Mer, Tara and I got to eat for Mer's birthday. We actually got to sit and relax and enjoy our meal without rushing. Craig and I are supposed to go eat tonight but we'll see what the weather has planned for us. Looking at the weather for the next week and it looks like I wont get to get out and run anytime soon. Treadmill will have to do. ;0(  I am thankful I have it no matter how boring it can be. I dont know what I would do without it. I just SO prefer running outside. We have proffessional development on Monday and are supposed to have a book read by then to discuss with each other. Well, I havent started it yet, guess that will be my tredmill literature. I am a slight procrastinator. Im hoping its not slick outside and maybe I can get out and get a few things done today, we shall see.
Mer's Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment