BlessedX2

BLESSEDX2







Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Feb. 21st, 2008

I was hoping to get to blog this yesterday but busy busy busy with everyday life. Yesterday was the three year anniversary that Pate came into our lives. We got her when she was 14 months old. I remember it like it was yesterday. She was so quiet and yet so willing to go with me. No tears, just looks of curiosity. I know I have blogged all about our adventure and journey with Pate but I did want to recognize this day and let her know how thankful every day we are to God for bringing her into our lives. She has touched everyone she has come to know in a different way. She is our blessing that we prayed for for years. Pate was in our "plan" of life and I will forever be greatful to be her mommy. We love you Pate!


On another note, JT went with me today on my run. He was cracking me up. He kept saying "mom your killing me". I had to keep reminding him that I was the one running, he could atleast glide down the hills. It was nice to have the one on one time with him that we rarely ever get anymore. I hope he joins me more often.
Next week is opening baseball for Craig and JT. Craig is starting to lose sleep like he does every year about this time and it last through May. Craig starts next Thursday with a 3 day tournment and JT starts next Friday in Fay. I guess I will be with him all weekend. It's a crazy time of the year for us but I love every minute of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment