BlessedX2

BLESSEDX2







Monday, February 7, 2011

Not so bad after all

I was kind of dreading today. I usually would so much rather be with my kids than in PD. Today was a nice change of pace. We got finished up with our book study early so had a good amount of time to work in our room this morning and then a great lunch with a bunch of fun girls. So, it was definetly not as bad I was thinking it would be.  Not sure what the weather has in store for us this week but not looking like we'll make it all week again. I have dinner plans tomorrow night with a bunch of crazy girls but not sure that will make either. Leslie says rain, sleet, snow or shine we are going. Im with ya girl!! We've put this off too long. Since I work at school I don't get to make JTs PT conferences so I got his midterms today and I am so proud of him. He has become quite the student this year. He loves his teachers and he's in a great class so he looks forward to every day. Such a great feeling as a parent.
Alot of people think Pate is shy. When you see her in public she may not speak or hide her face in my shoulder. People dont believe when we say she is SO the opposite. We literally have to tell her to quit dancing some days. I have to say though,  the girls got moves. Id like to say its genetic but..................... I wish I knew how to cut and paste a bunch of videos ive taken of her but here is one from yesterday. It was a "mild" day for her. She definetly keeps us entertained. ;0)

2 comments:

  1. Snow shouldn't start until later in the night...we're good to go!! Who knows, maybe I can give you all a tennis lesson after dinner! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leslie, dont act like you don't live a double life that you have yet to tell us about. I know one thing. you would look CUTE in those tennis skirts. ;0)

    ReplyDelete