BlessedX2

BLESSEDX2







Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Another free day

Although we have to make these days up it has been so nice to have these days home with the family. Craig cleaned out the whole bathroom yesterday and it looks awesome!! We went to my parents last night and ate and played a friendly (well, kinda) game of catch phrase. We r a very competitive family. That was a lot of fun. Craig then took me to school to get my grade book so I could get some grades in. We r going to try and make an outing to Fort Smith today. We'll see how that goes. Dinner tonight for a friends birthday and then some American Idol time. We all love that show so it's one show we can all watch together. Craig and I started P90x ab workout yesterday and I literally had to roll out of bed this morning. I thought I was in pretty good shape from running, boy was I wrong. I love a new challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment