BlessedX2

BLESSEDX2







Monday, February 14, 2011

Beautiful weekend and Valentines Day

This weekend was gorgeous!! I finally got to run outside after a week of the treaded tredmill. It was a little hard first time out but its gotten easier each day. I could live with this weather everyday! Saturday Pate had a playdate with Kenzie and they played so good together. The main thing they played was dress-up. I think they each at one time had every outfit on. I was able to snap one pic.

Yesterday I was able to relax, run, go to walmart and get some things done that I was needing to. JT had practice at the same place and time as Craig so he was able to go with him. Pate and I made a cake last night. (which is already half gone). This morning I woke up to a sweet card and AWESOME gift from my hubby and a cookie cake from the kids.(thats half gone too). I had a great day at school today, as an "angel"(haha)  with some of my favorite 3rd graders. They always make these days fun and unforgetable. I got all kinds of sweet gifts and enough chocolate to last me the rest of the year. It was a great way to get back in the swing of things on our first day back from our long break. Here are a few pics from today.

Birthday girl!




Crazy kids!


1 comment: