BlessedX2

BLESSEDX2







Thursday, February 17, 2011

Everyday could be like today!!

What a gorgeous day. I could do without the wind but I will take these temps any day. I ended up running 5 1/2 miles and could have went longer but the kids were on their way home from being with their Grandma so I needed to get home. I know theses temps are too good to be true, and will be gone as quick as they came, but I will take what I can get. JT is getting into the swing of things with baseball. He was supposed to actually play in his first tournament this weekend but it didnt make. Maybe next weekend. Pate finally got to go back to tumbling yesterday for the first time in 3 weeks. After being sick and then two weeks of snow it had been a while. Not that that stopped her any. Our house is her all the time gym. I think Ive said this before but she doesnt walk through the house, she cartwheels.
Some changes are coming to Craig at work that we hope will be for the best. We will find out hopefully sometime soon, so I hope that I can share within the next few weeks. Its in God's hands, so whatever happens, happens. I also found out yesterday that we are getting a nice bonus at work coming soon. So, this week has been a great one for the Jones'. (knock on wood) ;0)

1 comment:

  1. The bonus was a nice surprise for the Watts' clan as well!! Glad you've had a great week!

    ReplyDelete