BlessedX2

BLESSEDX2







Thursday, February 24, 2011

The Calm After the Storm

Ive always heard it said there is a "calm after the storm". I went on a run today after school and that was the exact thought that came to my head. It was pouring as school let out today but by the time I got home it had quit and the sun was trying to peak through. As I ran it seemed unusally quiet and all I heard was birds. The weather was cool, perfect for running. It made me think about how you sometimes think that when something bad happens in your life and you cant see the end of the tunnel and you wonder if things will ever go back to normal, that if you have trust in God there will be "a calm after the storm". I have finally come to that point in my life. I feel normal again and the "storm has passed". The little things will soon pass and what really matters in life outweigh the nonsence things.

2 comments: