BlessedX2

BLESSEDX2







Friday, February 11, 2011

Back to reality

Well, I am SHOCKED we are home again today.Craig is back at school and Im kinda jealous he will be out before we will be.  We have spent the last two days sledding, four wheeling, and trying to build snowmen but I am definetly OVER it. Ready for next weeks temps. JT has a rescheduled Birthday party to go to today and Pate and I are going to still meet my normally scheduled lunch date, Tara, at Fiesta. Then maybe off for some retail therapy, havent done that in a while. I am definelty ready to get back to reality and be back on a normal schedule. Pate's lack of naps or late naps are killing us all. Girls got attitude when she doesnt get sleep. Funny story about Pate; last night we were playing house with her babies and she gives me one and says "this is your baby and her name is Emma". I say ok, and then she says "when did you "dopt" her". LOL Girl thinks everyone was adopted. Innocensce is so sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment