BlessedX2

BLESSEDX2







Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Girls Night Out

Tonight was a blast. Megan, Jill, Leslie and I went to eat. Kelly wasn't able to come but we will fill her in on all she missed. 2 1/2 hours went by before we knew it. We are on opposite ends of the school so its nice to actually sit and talk and not just a "hey" in passing in the lounge. All these girls are the most down to earth, kind hearted, FUN girls. I haven't laughed so much in a long time. Now back home with my babies wishing I knew if we were going to school or not. Big plans are already made for sledding tomorrow so I will be very disappointed if it doesn't happen. I am really looking forward to the "placemat" sled Jill is bringing. ;0)
Hopefully I will have lots of pics to post tomorrow. Here's to 10 inches of snow!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment