BlessedX2

BLESSEDX2







Saturday, January 8, 2011

Long Night

It never fails. Craig has been out of town since Thursday and wont be home till tomorrow and I was up all night with a sick child. About 9:30 last night Pate was begging me to lay down so she could lay on my arm because she didn't feel good. This is the child we have to practically beat every night just to lay down. She said mommy I am gonna go to sleep because I don't feel good. She was out in 3 minuutes. I woke up at 11:30 with her laying next to me and she was on fire. My body was literally HOT from her. She was running a 104 temp. And low and behold NO tylenol in the house. All childrens tylenol and motrin had been recalled a while back so I threw it out. So, I layed there and couldnt sleep all night worrying about what to do. Should I take her to ER? I used cold wash clothes which would seem to help for a little while but.... So, since I couldn't leave her here I called my mom first thing this morning and had her go get some medicine. Now I cant decide if I should take her in to see doctor. No other symptoms so Im sure its viral which means nothing they can do. I am beyond tired and I know its gonna be a long day. All she wants to do is lay on me. I actually had a massage scheduled for today that Ive had to cancel. Oh well. Theres always next time :0). I hate when my kids are sick and I feel so helpless. I wish I could take her pain away. Pray is all I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment