BlessedX2

BLESSEDX2







Thursday, December 16, 2010

One more day

Well one more day to go. I can do this. I really do have the sweetest class this year and they make EVERYDAY interesting. We had the best field trip today. We went to Home Depot. The kids got to make their own spice rack. They LOVED it. Then off to Chuck- E- Cheese. Thats always an experience. Tomorrow is our Christmas breakfast and then Megan and I's class have been chosen to sing at 2 nursing homes and Farmers Bank. The music teacher said our two classes are the" best performers. I can believe it. I see it everyday :0)
I am looking foward to 2 weeks off to relax, shop, run, and spend lots of time with Craig and the kids. Nothing big planned but that sounds good to me. I just want to sleep in one day!! Well, time to go snuggle with my babies, so, till next time.......

No comments:

Post a Comment