BlessedX2

BLESSEDX2







Thursday, March 24, 2011

CAUGHT!!!

So, I am trying to get the kids and I packed for the weekend and JT is in the shower and who knows what Pate is doing. Well, JT is yelling at me from the shower to come here. I go in there and can tell right away what he is going to say. All I can smell is "clean cotton". Pate found the air freshner and had a time with it. JT is proceeding to tell me how Pate has been spraying into the toliet and wouldnt listen to him when he was telling her to stop. So I go to look for her and of course she is hiding, knowing shes in trouble. Well, I found her, IN THE TOP OF MY CLOSET!!!
The look says it all.

She really is a monkey, no fear!!

5 comments:

  1. OMG! Priceless! So glad I just found your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherry, so glad you found me. I didnt know you had a blog. I cant wait to follow you too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA!HA! Oh my that girl! LOVE HER! Just one question, how did you keep a straight face when you saw that? Or did you?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tara, it was VERY hard not to laugh. After I got on to her I said "wait there I need a pic". LOL

    ReplyDelete