BlessedX2

BLESSEDX2







Tuesday, March 15, 2011

One resolution soon to be accomplished

One of my News Years Resolutions was to run a half marathon and Saturday I hope to accomplish that. I may not be able to run it all but I will try my best. I just want to finish. My sister and Tara are doing it with me so I hope together we can get each other through it. I sometimes think how I ever felt before running. It to me is the overall body workout. It literally hits every muscle in my body. I am not one that wants to be muscled up, I would rather be toned and lean. I often see some girls that muscle up which is great but you can't do that your whole life, or should I say usually don't stick with it. So, where does all that muscle go when you quit? Flab. To me it's a lifestyle. It can be done anytime, anywhere. Anyway I love it,and I hope to never quit it. It is my medicine for my soul and body.

3 comments:

  1. So awesome!!! Good luck and can't wait to hear about it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, we got this! Here's to Saturday (and you coming back with a wheelchair to push me across the finish line when you get done)!! :)

    ReplyDelete