BlessedX2

BLESSEDX2







Wednesday, March 16, 2011

A perfect day from start to finish!!

No matter how long its been since we've talked or seen each other, it takes about 5 seconds to be right back where we were the last time. I dont know what it is about us but we have been like that since we met in 11th grade. I trully believe we were meant for each other and will forever be sole mates. I am talking about my best friend Meredith Myers Tusa. I have been counting the days down like a kid does Christmas to get to see her. Today was the day. I took a day off school and went to see her in Russellville where she was in seeing her dad. I got to see her two beautiful daughters, Ellie and Anne, we got to go to lunch and just catch up on everything thats been going on in our lives. It was the quickest 3 1/2 hours of my life. It was hard to leave but I know we will see each other again soon. When I say we just know each other like no other, I MEAN it. When I got back into Fort Smith today I texted her and told her thanks again for such a great day and how much I loved and appreciated her. I hit send and the exact moment I sent it I got a text from her with almost the EXACT same thing I had written. It literally took my breathe away, but, we are always doing things like that so it wasnt a shock just another sign from God that we were meant to be each others "person". I took a few pics today. I didnt get any of her and I together bc there were no other adults around to take for us.





I ended today with a great 4 1/2 mile walk with Tara, Landon, and Pate. It was alot harder pushing a 38lb little girl than I was thinking, ecspecially up Main Street, but was a GREAT workout. We have one more day to walk and then rest day on Friday before our big race on Saturday. Today was beautiful from start to finish and it makes me thank God even more for the great life that I have.

1 comment: