BlessedX2

BLESSEDX2







Friday, March 11, 2011

Just stuff

Not really anything too exciting to talk about for the week. I did have a great Birthday lunch for a friend on Wed., an awesome girls night out Thurs, and was able to get in more than I was planning to as far as running. JTs end of the season basketball tournament ended up not happening so it worked out good for all the baseball we had. JT plays again this weekend and I am so looking foward to the beautiful weather. Also, next weeks weather looks great. My race running starts up again next weekend. I am ready to get back into that and hopefully will get into a 10k soon. I get to see my best friend next Wed and I CAN NOT wait. We havent seen each other in a while and I am so excited to spend time with her and her sweet girls. Oh, I did get the sweetest email about JT from his teacher this week. He amazes me everyday what a sweet and kind hearted kid he is. I couldnt be prouder.

No comments:

Post a Comment