BlessedX2

BLESSEDX2







Sunday, March 13, 2011

Gore Tournament

I am WORN out. The time change has finally set in tonight and I am ready for bed. Little Rebels had a good weekend and came in second in the tournament. JT came out of his hitting slump and even pitched pretty good. I got in a six mile walk on Sat with Leslie which was a nice change of pace from my daily run. Great conversation and just a beautiful night. One more week till Spring break and I am more than ready for it. Oh!!!, and Im running a 1/2 marathon Saturday!!!!!!!! Here's a few pics from this weekend.
Jonesy stretching it out for and OUT!!
Great pitching outing
Moms relaxing between games
Craig congradulating Jonesy after his double
2nd place
2nd Place Rebels
Me and Sis

Jonesy catching
Tired pup

Just noticed they are a little out of order but I am too tired to fix. Night Night

No comments:

Post a Comment