BlessedX2

BLESSEDX2







Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Quick Trip

Spring Break is not a "vacation" time for us. Craig always has baseball which is fine, that is our life, so we have to make the most of our little spare time we do get during this week. My parents had a big lunch at their new house Sunday inviting everyone over to see their new place. It was a great time and GREAT food. Monday morning we got up and left for Branson. We stayed at Grand Country, this was a first, and the kids loved it. It wasnt the nicest place we've ever stayed but the indoor waterpark for the kids made it all worth while. The kids played for hours, well, Pate stayed in the hot tub the whole time bc she said the other water was cold, but JT loved the play part of it. After playing for a few hours we went to eat and then some shopping. Shopping with 2 kids and a husband that dont enjoy it wasnt exactly peaceful but we did get some great deals. We didnt make it through the whole outlet so I went back the next day ALL BY MYSELF!! Now that is what I call vacation. Craig was good enough to take the kids on the duck boat so I could have some shopping time to myself. I think he gave me too much time bc I spent WAY more than I was planning. Oh well, I think we are all set for summer. We headed home last night bc Craig had baseball this morning. I am busy cleaning out drawers to make room for all the new things and looking foward to a walk this morning with Leslie and then a run tonight. Craig leaves tomorrow for Tulsa for the weekend for a baseball tournament and the kids and I are off to JTs baseball tournament. Here are some pics I took of our 24 hour adventure.
Branson Landing

Bass Pro


Waterpark

Dad was a trooper, Pate was freezing

She can be so loveable. ;0)

They kind of favor each other. hehe

Jonesy being Jonesy

Girlfriend was pooped from all the shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment