BlessedX2

BLESSEDX2







Friday, March 4, 2011

What a Laugh

Earlier this week a deer hit Craig's truck on the way to school. He didnt hit it, it hit him.lol  No one was hurt other than the dead deer but it did do some damage to Craig's truck. Today he took his truck in to be worked on and the insurance agent (which is his cousin) had set up a rental for him. To say the least, when he sent me the picture I didnt quit laughing for an hour, and still laugh every time I see the picture.
Craig thinks his cousin did this to him on purpose. Im sure his boys on the team are not gonna let him live this down. Im not. ;0)


The kids and I are off to Sprindale tomorrow for JTs baseball tournament. Looks like its gonna be a little wet and COLD. Not looking forward to that. Hopefully I will get some pics taken so I can post. I feel like I hardley ever get to post on JT. Oh, found out today I get to see my best friend from Dallas in 2 weeks. Couldnt have been better news. I miss her tremendously.

2 comments: