BlessedX2

BLESSEDX2







Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Rebs Win!!

This past weekend both Craigs Rebels and JTs Rebels ended up playing in Broken Arrow. Little Rebs came out a little better than the older boys but atleast it wasnt a total bummer of a weekend. Craig had to drive the bus back for his kids on Sat so he didnt make it on Sunday to JTs games. The boys played awesome and we came out on top of every game we played. It was beyond COLD but they toughed it out and won it all. It was too cold to even move this weekend so I didnt get as many pics as I usually like to take but I did manage to get a few after the championship game. I got a few from the hotel on my phone but I will have to get those up later.




JT is so lucky to play with such an awesome group of kids from all around the area. Not to mention the parents are SO much fun too. We have so much fun no matter where we go and I look foward to a great summer with these kids and their families.

No comments:

Post a Comment