BlessedX2

BLESSEDX2







Monday, March 7, 2011

JT's first tournament

Well good news and bad news. JTs team did great for their first tournament, 3rd place out of 15 teams. On the other hand JT had a rough weekend batting. Not sure what the deal was but wasnt like him at all. Its such a helpless feeling too when I could see how frustrated he was and there was nothing I could do. Next weekends a new tournament and hopefully all the kinks will be worked out. We froze on Saturday and then it was beautiful on Sunday. Always so much fun with all the kids and their families. We are really lucky we all have so much fun together and enjoy being around one another, since we spend from now till July togethe,r 4-5 days a week. I was too cold to take pics on Saturday but I did manage to get some on Sunday.
My BIG baby!!
Very rare photo opp
My little monkey
boys goofing off between games
never too big to sit in mama's lap
I told you she literally tumbles whenever and wherever we go!!
My gosh Jonesy looks big catching
Stratton giving JT a peptalk

Busy week ahead of us. JT has last regular season basketball game tonight, end of the season tournament Tues and Thurs, plus baseball practice Tues and Thurs( not sure how we are gonna manage that) and this doesnt include any of Craigs games. Eeeek. I am looking foward to a Birthday lunch for Tara on Wed and dinner with the girls on Thurs. My goal is to run 4 of the 5 days this week and maybe take a breathe on Friday. ;0) 

1 comment: